Convention Hall and Meeting Spaces
The convention hall and meeting rooms are used for everything from weddings to trade shows to safety trainings and corporate meetings.
- The 5,300 square foot Rough Rider Center Convention Hall and Ballroom can house anywhere from 15 to 400 people for meetings, weddings, conferences, banquets, etc. This 89’ 5” x 60’ room with a great view of the full artificial turf football field and new golf course expansion can be broken into anywhere from 2 to 5 rooms with movable, sound breaking walls. Equipped with 3 projector screens, sound systems and a dance floor, this room can meet any of your spacing needs. The Convention Hall / Ballroom has access to the waitstaff kitchen or the large patio outside.
- Ideal for large conferences and meetings.
- Ideal for Weddings and other large social gatherings.
- May be divided into smaller (5) rooms which increases the functionality of the overall space.
- Conference and meeting space for up to 400-500 people.
- Smaller meeting space to accommodate small numbers from 5 or less to 25.
- Equipped with two TV screens to hook a laptop to for presentations.
Full Kitchen Services
- The Rough Rider Center features a full industrial kitchen on the lower level. This kitchen features anything a caterer may need to prepare a meal, large or small. This main kitchen is equipped with a large refrigerator, a large freezer, commercial grade dish washer, commercial ice machine, prep tables, gas stoves and ovens as well as plates, glasses, carafes and limited serving utensils.
- The Rough Rider Center also features a wait staff kitchen off of the main Convention Hall. This kitchen features refrigerators and warmers for quick service catering needs. It also has a large work counter, and sink area.