The indoor aquatics center includes a variety of features and activities that can be utilized year round by patrons of any age in the Watford City community.
This indoor pool eliminates cancellations and limitations due to outdoor temperatures and inclement weather.
Indoor Pool Hours
Six Lane Competition Lap Pool
- An excellent opportunity for year round swimming lessons, water aerobics, and leisure swimming
- Allows for High School and/or Club swim teams and competitions
Zero-Depth Entry with Water Features
- Access for toddlers and those with physical limitations
Mid-Depth area with Basketball Hoop and Volleyball Net
- Great activity for both adults and children
Pool Party Room
- A highly sought after venue for hosting birthday parties, celebrations, and many other gatherings, in a family friendly environment that everyone can enjoy
135' Water Slide and Lazy River
- Fun for old and young
- Bench seating in lazy river
- Destination for both community members and visitors
Inflatable Obstacle Course
- 5 interchangeable obstacles
- Fun for adults and children
- Water Aerobics
- Yoga Boards
- Aqua Fitness
- Adult Lazy River Walk
** Must have at least three people for class to be held
Fee included with pool membership or daily pass, otherwise just $5 per class.
Swimming Lessons Offered
- Parent & Me
- Group Swimming Lessons: Levels 1-6
- Private Swimming Lessons
What to expect:
- General Admission for daily usage - $7/day.
- Variety of membership options. Click HERE to view RRC's membership options.
Pool Party Room Package
- 2 Hours
- 10 wristbands included
- $5/person for each additional wristband
- Party Room with pool usage (pool still open to public)
Contact the Rough Rider Center at (701) 842-3665 for scheduling
Full Indoor Pool Rental Package
- $150 (1.5 hours)
- Full usage of pool
- Pool is exclusive to party
- Must book 2 weeks in advance
Contact the Rough Rider Center at (701) 842-3665 for scheduling private parties and group events.