This indoor pool eliminates cancellations and limitations due to outdoor temperatures and inclement weather.
Indoor Pool Hours
Six Lane Competition Lap Pool
- An excellent opportunity for year round swimming lessons, water aerobics, and leisure swimming
- Allows for High School and/or Club swim teams and competitions
Zero-Depth Entry with Water Features
- Access for toddlers and those with physical limitations
Mid-Depth area with Basketball Hoop and Volleyball Net
- Great activity for both adults and children
Pool Party Room
- A highly sought after venue for hosting birthday parties, celebrations, and many other gatherings, in a family friendly environment that everyone can enjoy
135' Water Slide and Lazy River
- Fun for old and young
- Bench seating in lazy river
- Destination for both community members and visitors
- Water Aerobics
- Yoga Boards
- Aqua Fitness
- Adult Lazy River Walk
** Must have at least three people for class to be held
Fee included with pool membership or daily pass, otherwise just $5 per class.
Register on our website.
Swimming Lessons Offered
- Parent & Me
- Group Swimming Lessons: Levels 1-6
- Private Swimming Lessons
What to expect:
- General Admission for daily usage - $7/day.
- Variety of membership options. Click HERE to view RRC's membership options.